Friday, October 31, 2008

Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champs!

Well the Phillies finally did it again! They won the World Series and today is their victory parade. And I have to guess, from what I've seen on TV (cause I ain't going nowhere near a crowd that size0 that there are at least 1,000,000 people WALKING the 6 miles from City Hall to the stadium!

I wonder if this is Mayor Nutter's secret exercise project!

Meanwhile, Phillies gear is selling like hot cakes at the sporting goods shops. We (the whole family) all stood in line to get INTO the store and then in the check out line for about 20 min to get a turn at the register.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Phillies&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I found 15,605 ACTIVE items (how's that for Best Match?)

No comments:

Squidoo: My 2008 reading list